Tuesday 19 October 2010

What's To Come[Research Portfolio]

I hope to find out what influences artists to come up with violence themed music, and also if it is the directors choice or the artists' choice to have the violence in the videos.
I want to talk to young artists involved with music in order to gain their verdict on these types of videos and whether or not it increases the chances of them planning to make similar videos.
I'd also like to talk to young people not involved in the music industry about whether or not they feel the violence involved in music videos has influenced them to act in a certain way
I would need a camera in order to fulfill the final parts of my research as it links directly to my L.P. [Reference to previous post 'critical investigation: Research So Far[20/09/10]']

No comments:

Post a Comment